Many have wondered for years about the exact capabilities of the submarines Germany exports to Israel. Now, experts in Germany and Israel have confirmed that nuclear-tipped missiles have been deployed on the vessels. And the German government has long known about it.
Just a smal exerpt of these articles:
“This was all built in Germany, according to Israeli specifications,” the navy officer says,”and so were the weapons systems.” The Tekumah, 57 meters long and 7 meters wide, is a showpiece of precision engineering, painted in blue and made in Germany. To be more precise, it is a piece of precision engineering made in Germany that is suitable for equipping with nuclear weapons.
No Room for Doubt
Deep in their interiors, on decks 2 and 3, the submarines contain a secret that even in Israel is only known to a few insiders: nuclear warheads, small enough to be mounted on a cruise missile, but explosive enough to execute a nuclear strike that would cause devastating results. This secret is considered one of the best kept in modern military history. Anyone who speaks openly about it in Israel runs the risk of being sentenced to a lengthy prison term.
Read the whole Article on Spiegel.de04-06-2016
- Part 1: Israel’s Deployment of Nuclear Missiles on Subs from Germany
- Part 2: Franz-Josef Strauss and the Beginnings of Illegal Arms Cooperation
- Part 3: First Submarines Are Secretly Assembled in England
- Part 4: The Shipyards of Kiel
- Part 5: The Germans and the Atomic Question: No Questions, No Problems
- Part 6: The Deal for Submarine Number Six